Employability & Social Media
Provide your students with some practical ways to leverage social media
This module covers many of the practical aspects of employability but centres around bridging the gap between education and working life.
Your students will learn invaluable life skills and enjoy the experience!
- To bridge the gap between education and working life
- To help you make yourself more employable and job ready
- Give you the benefit of our experience
- Understand the role that social media plays in your employment prospects
- To have fun and expand your comfort zone
- Demonstrate how important MINDSET and SELF-AWARENESS are to employers
Although our ‘Employability and Social Media’ workshop has been designed exclusively for sixth form students, it is not uncommon for teachers to comment on how useful they have found the content.
Employability and Social Media:
- is most relevant for Y13 students
- can be delivered throughout the year
- is fun, thought-provoking, informative and largely activity-based
What Students say...
Very insightful. I hadn’t realised how online social networks could improve or reduce my career prospects.
What Teachers say...
This was particularly useful to our students as it was very current! Many students made notes throughout which was very encouraging. This is as relevant to adults as students.