Students don’t always realise how competitive the jobs market really is, but if they can demonstrate the right skills, knowledge and attitude, they are much more likely to wow an employer Our Employability Workshop aims to help them do just that!
• Job/University applications
• Job/University interviews
• Employability skills
• Networking skills
• Pay rises, promotions, buying houses, business deals – negotiation is an essential skill
• Public speaking
This workshop will give your students ‘the edge’ in the world of work!
• is suitable for Y12 & 13
• can be delivered throughout the academic year
• is fun, engaging and largely activity-based
Good solid insight into what employers are looking for. It was nice to see how employability skills can transfer into life skills at Uni. It was a very aspirational session and I learnt so important lessons.
Our students really needed this intervention. I think they’ve got to a point where careers and being ‘Job Ready’ is more of a reality than they think. It’s actually a difficult subject to pitch to Y13 but these guys did it very well. I liked how the students were challenged, they responded very well, much better than I thought.