Leadership and Vision
Key Stage 4
Students learn that leadership isn’t a super-human talent reserved only for world leaders, CEOs and famous captains of industry and sport. In fact, it’s a skill that can be practised on a daily basis throughout sixth form.
This module will motivate your students to take the necessary risks needed to become confident leaders.
• Understanding the differences between leadership, management and vision.
• Managing risk and dealing with uncertainty.
• Standing out from the crowd.
• Communicating their vision.
• Learning the key attributes that constitute great leadership
• Understanding leadership styles.
• Leadership in daily life.
• is suitable for Y12 or Y13
• can be delivered at any time of the academic year
• is typically 2-3hrs in duration (can be extended to a full day)
• can be delivered twice in a day to accommodate large year group sizes
• our presenters provide all the resources needed to run the programme.
This was actually very interesting. I learnt about leadership styles and characteristics. The session good, everyone seemed to get something from it. Thought provoking.
Want to book one of our programmes?
Click here or call us on 01773 850246