All students will take away skills that they can use to inspire each other on a daily basis. Students learn that leadership isn’t a super-human talent reserved only for world leaders, CEOs and famous captains of industry and sport. In fact, it’s a skill that can be practised daily, throughout the sixth form.
This module will motivate your students to take the necessary risks needed to become confident leaders.
• Understanding the differences between leadership and management and vision.
• Managing risk and dealing with uncertainty.
• Standing out from the crowd.
• Communicating their vision.
• Learning the key attributes that constitute great leadership
• Understanding leadership styles.
• Leadership in daily life.
• is suitable for Y12 or Y13
• can be delivered at any time of the academic year
• is typically 2-3hrs in duration and can be extended to a full day
• can be delivered twice in a day to accommodate large year group sizes
• our presenters provide all the resources needed to run the programme.
This was actually very interesting. I learnt about leadership styles and characteristics. The session good, everyone seemed to get something from it. Thought provoking.
A very interesting course. I wasn’t sure what to expect but I like how this was made relevant to Sixth Form. The students appreciated the level this was pitched at. I liked how they related leadership and visionary skills to later life too.