This interactive workshop helps to create motivated, confident, resilient learners and promotes a strong sense of community. It is jam-packed with fun team-working activities that focus on problem-solving and communication – great for integrating students from other schools into your sixth form.
• Acknowledging past achievements whilst being wary of complacency
• Developing a Growth Mindset
• Learning independently – moving from procrastination to prioritisation
• Playing to their strengths and working on their weaknesses
• Working efficiently
• Taking effective notes
• Improving their understanding of how their brains learn
• is most suitable for Y12 but can be adapted for Y13
• is most beneficial in the first month of a new academic year
• is typically 120mins in duration (can be extended to a full day)
• can be delivered twice in a day to accommodate large year group sizes
The activity on multiple intelligences was my favourite part of the day. I met new people and learnt some important skills for sixth form.
These students don’t become Sixth Formers until they are well into Y12. Bright Futures Experience have helped accelerate that process. I liked their approach, very business-like. Our kids responded well to being treated like delegates. The transitional content covered was excellent even for our students studying vocational subjects. A good allrounder!