This interactive workshop helps to create motivated, confident, resilient learners and promotes a strong sense of community. It is jam-packed with fun team-working activities that focus on problem-solving and communication – great for integrating students from other schools into your sixth form.
• Acknowledging past achievements whilst being wary of complacency
• Developing a Growth Mindset
• Learning independently – moving from procrastination to prioritisation
• Playing to their strengths and working on their weaknesses
• Working efficiently
• Taking effective notes
• Improving their understanding of how their brains learn
• is most suitable for Y12 but can be adapted for Y13
• is most beneficial in the first month of a new academic year
• is typically 120mins in duration (can be extended to a full day)
• can be delivered twice in a day to accommodate large year group sizes
The activity on multiple intelligences was my favourite part of the day. I met new people and learnt some important skills for sixth form.
Want to book one of our programmes?
Click here or call us on 01773 850246